Wednesday, February 17, 2010

married life

Well lets see I know you are all on the edge of your seat waiting to here about the life of the Carters. Our lives consist of school, work, working out, redbox, diet cokes (dr.pepper for Kemper) and cooking dinner. But I would not have it any other way. I am still working at two preschools. I love it. Little kids are just too funny. I have a few good stories a day for Kemper. I am also in the primary presidency at church, which since it is a student ward it is basically a just a nursery filled with lots and lots of little babies.

Kemper is staying really busy with school. Which is good so we can get out of here faster. Life is good though. We are both really happy. I am so sick of looking outside and seeing snow though. It makes me want to die a little inside each day. Well thats it for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment